Battery Mechanical Simulation Engineer
in-tech believes in and offers an outstanding work atmosphere, team spirit and a fun place to work. We always give our best performance. That is why we look for colleagues who share this enthusiasm with us and want to proceed full speed ahead together with us.
We are looking for an HV Battery Mechanical Simulation Engineerto join our team in Shenyang. As a member of our Shenyang team, you will work with experienced engineers in automotive industry and will develop yourselves deep into this area.
- Support mechanical simulation team in functional development topics/simulations of high voltage battery and cell module
- Functional development of high voltage battery and cell module – with regards to mechanical requirements and achievement of a balanced EKGQ/PCWQ (properties, cost, weight and quality) relationship
- Structural dimensioning/sizing of HVS structural components with regards to component and complete vehicle targets
- Pre-processing of FE Models according to CAD data and materials provided by design team and post-processing of simulation results and reporting into respective meetings and to project leader
- Root cause analysis of failed tests, support necessary change management process and ensure re-testing and fulfillment of the requirements
- Root cause analysis of HV battery related quality (mechanical properties of structure) and functional issues
- Creation of counter measures a design proposals for the parts in order reach to fulfill the requirements
- Support in product release and test/confirmation of all relevant requirements based on test cluster and counter parts
- Analysis of deviations and release recommendations based on simulation results
- Comparison of test results from validation to simulation results and verification of FE models and results
- Mechanical simulations of text fixtures and prepare design recommendations in order to fulfill test requirements
- Defining test procedures according to requirement specifications
- Min. Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or related other majors / qualifications
- Automotive HV battery concepts and technology
- Functional understanding for hybrid functions and electric vehicles
- Mechanical design and FEM calculation skills as well as operation of related CAE tools mandatory (e.g. ANSA, NASTRAN, ABAQUS, LS-Dyna, Animator, META, etc.)
- Profound understanding of structural mechanics and functional development
- Very good communication skills, team and customer orientation
- Analytic and independent working method, also during work under pressure, creativity and hands-on attitude
- Target oriented, pro-active, self-responsible and reliable working attitude
- Work experience of at least 3 years in mechanical simulation (preferably for high voltage batteries)
- Experience in failure analysis and troubleshooting, especially for HV Batteries
- English business fluent mandatory
- Hands-on mentality and task solving orientated behavior
- Willingness to travel within Shenyang and Mainland China (if needed)
Apply with us
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, in-tech is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for age, race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Please submit your complete documents (cover letter and resumé) online.