At in-tech we test vehicle electronics and do mechanical testing as well as software for industry 4.0 and transportation vehicles. We are different than the others: We are orange! Are you orange?
in-tech believes in and offers an outstanding work atmosphere, team spirit and a fun place to work. We always give our best performance. That is why we look for colleagues who share this enthusiasm with us and want to proceed full speed ahead together with us.
We are looking for a High Voltage Battery Test Engineer with 2 years of experience to join our team in Chattanooga, TN. As anTest Engineer you will work with a team during the preparation and setup of a new Battery testing lab.
Support the high voltage battery (HVB) test lab preparation and setup
• Support the test equipment sourcing, installation and setup;
• Coordinate with lab building contractor and test equipment vendors during the tester installation to sure the right setup;
• Execute the in-house High Voltage Battery pack level and cell/module level testing according to test plan;
• Manage the test equipment and instruments as assigned, support the calibration and maintenance if needed;
• Conduct initial failure analysis if necessary;
• Support the parts localization activities and design improved if needed;
Support the external test on HVB pack and module level
• Support and monitor the external test lab to conduct planned test in pack and module level;
• Support the audit and qualification process of the external test lab regarding to high voltage battery test(both pack and module level)
• Review the test setup in the external lab before the actual testing and make sure the data log & monitoring system in place;
• Review the test result and test report
• Conduct initial failure analysis in the field if necessary
• Will take up Electrical Vehicle/High Voltage Battery project development tasks relevant to battery testing accordingly based on needs.
Apply with us
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, in-tech is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for age, race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Please submit your complete documents (cover letter and resumé) online.
Please contact me:
(+1) 864 341 1100