ADAS Application and Feature Development
in-tech believes in and offers an outstanding work atmosphere, team spirit and a fun place to work. We always give our best performance. That is why we look for colleagues who share this enthusiasm with us and want to proceed full speed ahead together with us.
We are looking for ADAS Application and Feature Development to join our team in Beijing. As a member of our Beijing team you will work with experienced engineers in automotive industry and will develop yourselves deep into this area.
- Residents offer support to the client stakeholder both on-site and remotely
- Lead application and parameter setting efforts through prototype vehicle level test-ing and first level debug
- Develop application or calibration techniques to achieve desired functionality
- Evaluation of ADAS function performance based internal requirements
- Develop data analysis techniques and methods from data generated to ensure fea-ture achieves the desired specifications
- Perform testing of ADAS functions on public roads or test track, data collection
- Regular updates with project manager and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in in Controls Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Computer Sci-ence or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Product Engineering in the automotive industry, preferably in vehicle function development or vehicle testing
- Good communication skills (English), fast learner, flexible (can switch easily be-tween different nature tasks and assignments)
- Good understanding of vehicle architecture, dynamics and ADAS Interfaces
- Experience with vehicle BUS and Vector tools (CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer)
- Experience with Kalman filtering, vehicle dynamics, linear & nonlinear controls
- Experience with CAN networking, distributed systems, software configuration / configuration management.
- Hands-on, in vehicle experience with production ECUs / modules and experimental
- Interest to work on exciting new ADAS technologies, including automated driving
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to perform on-road vehicle testing
Apply with us
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, in-tech is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for age, race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Please submit your complete documents (cover letter and resumé) online.